SGH Dental Clinic is OPEN!
Our COVID-19 Safety Measures:
· Dental operatories are enclosed and equipped with medical grade HEPA air purifiers which filter out viruses and bacteria and contains UV-C light to kill the viruses
· Physical distancing via extra time in between patient appointments, limiting number of patients in waiting room at the same time
· Extensive office cleaning and disinfection procedures
· Before entering the clinic: Patients are screened for symptoms, required to sanitize and wear a mask
· Staff are wearing extra personal protective equipment
Patients can be assured that we are exceeding all the requirements from the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario and Public Health.
All staff at the SGH Dental Office have had two doses of the Pfizer vaccine. Stay safe and keep on smiling.
The safety of our patients and dental team is of utmost priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.